What username and password do I use to log on from off campus
508 views |
Last updated on Feb 23, 2015
Below are some tips to help you troubleshoot off campus authentication issues:
- Are you using an SSU network account to authenticate?
- Do not add @shawnee.edu or @mymail.shawnee.edu to the username (doej)
- The password may be different than the one you use for student SSU mymail email accounts
- You will not be able to authenticate if your password needs reset
- You can reset your password on any campus computer or online.
- Students are also encouraged to sign up for the SSU's Self-Service Password feature
What do I do if I am a Distance Education student and I am never on campus?
Contact Janet Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need additional assistance.